Why Engage Us?
Are you tired of living in your home where water leaks from everywhere? We bring you the best no hacking waterproofing solution that will turn your home just as new. We specialise in overlaying epoxy flake on bathroom, shower, kitchen, balcony, toilet floor surface that provide anti slip and waterproofing effect in Singapore.
Our waterproofing solutions are highly application specific. From sub-floor to roofing, Starlight has a range of rapid curing, energy efficient membranes to stand the test of time - and moisture. Non failure in these areas, even under extreme conditions, is critical which is why so many professionals rely on Starlight.
A fast, affordable and effective way to add value and appeal to your home.
Why Is Waterproofing Essential?
Waterproofing is the treatment of a surface to prevent the passage of water under hydrostatic pressure, or the process where a building component is made totally resistant to the passage of water and/or water vapor.
The conventional system of waterproofing involves 'membranes'. This relies on the application of one or more layers of membrane (available in various types of materials: e.g. Bitumen,Elastomeric Membrane, etc) that act as a barrier between the water and the building structure, preventing water ingress. However, the membrane system relies on perfect application. Therefore, a trained team of specialists are required.
Water damage is one of the most common problems that people experience in their homes. And, most important to note, the longer the water sits over time, the worse the damage becomes. All these damages might add up to tens of thousands, therefore call us as soon as you spot a leakage in your house!
Benefits Of Waterproofing:
- It strengthens the structure Concrete waterproofing prolongs the lifespan of your building by limiting ways that water and moisture can enter through ceiling, walls or floor. If these areas are well protected from water intrusion, the structure can avoid damage such as rust, rotting, corrosion and deterioration.
- Prevents mould Concrete waterproofing isn’t only about ensuring the structures integrity but also preventing health problems. Moisture build- up in the ceiling and walls causes fungus or mould growth. These microorganisms can cause serious health issues such as allergies, asthma and a weakened immune system.
- It reduces maintenance costs Concrete waterproofing is a cost-efficient solution to save on expensive repairs. When your building is free from water damage, you can expect to have less problems maintaining it.
- Provides a healthy environment Good waterproofing systems help create a clean living and work space. It safeguards the property as well as the people in it.
- It increases property value No one wants a property with waterproofing problems. Concrete waterproofing systems can prevent structural damage from water seepage. It maintains the aesthetic look of the building and adds value to your property.
When Do We Start?
After you contact us, we will asign a trained Client Engagement Specialist who will visit you onsite. After a short discussion, they will provide you a non-obligatory quotation with various options on how to solve the issue you are facing. If you have any further queries after receiving the quotation, our Specialist are more than happy to come down and thoroughly walk through the process and explain the systems proposed in detail. We believe that to deliver the best, we have to ensure the process is clear and the requirements are met. We look forward to making your vision a reality.
Questions about getting started? Drop us a line to find out more!
We provide a complete non-obligatory proposal to meet your every need!